Mid 19th century commemorative Fort Decker sign mixed media on pine
"The Fort Decker 1793 stone house is one of the most historic buildings in Port Jervis and the surrounding area. It was built by a Revolutionary War patriot, Lt. Martinus Decker, burned by Tory Mohawk Joseph Brant and then used as a canal hotel during the 1820s."
This piece can be ordered
Call or email for price